1. 开放时间：9:00—17:30（16:00停止入场） ；每周一闭馆（除国定假日外）。
1. Opening hours: 9: 00-17: 30 (stop admission at 16:00) ; closed every Monday (except national holidays).
2. During the trial opening period, only individual customers (individuals) will be accepted for appointment, with a daily limit of 2,000 people.
3. The audience can make an appointment through the WeChat public account of the ticketing system of the Shaanxi History Museum 2 days in advance (including the same day). After the reservation is made, the ticket can be collected with the "One Code Pass" green code (health code) of Xi'an.
4. Only one ticket can be reserved for each reservation order, and each ID is limited to one ticket per day. Be sure to take a screenshot to save the reservation information.
5. On the day of the visit, you must show your original valid ID, a screenshot of the appointment, and a real-time Xi'an “One Code Pass” (health code).
6. Please be sure to visit the museum according to the appointment period. If you miss the appointment period, you will be refused admission.
7. Visitors must wear masks during the whole process. Please keep a distance of more than 1.5 meters to avoid gathering when queuing and viewing. You must take a temperature measurement before entering the museum. If your temperature is equal to or above 37.3C, you will not be allowed admission.
8. During the epidemic prevention and control period, basic displays and temporary exhibitions are free of charge. The Tang Dynasty Relics Exhibition, Mural Museum, West Underground, Catering District, Cultural and Creative Stores, etc. will temportarily not be opened due to the lack of the required opening conditions.
9. It is recommended that the audience visit time be controlled to within 2 hours, so as not to cause crowding in closed-in places.
10. During the epidemic prevention and control, our library will only provides self-guided tour explanation equipment, not manual explanation; daily disinfection in public open areas; visitors and workersshould wear masks during the whole process; visitors should keep a certain distance (more than 1.5 meters).The number of instant receptions in our library is not more than 300. When there is a high density of personnel in the library, we will take measures to control the speed of admission according to the specific circumstances.